Transactional Analysis – Introduction Training 2 days
Why would you follow this introduction?
- Because you finally just want to know yourself better. That makes life easier. And more fun, because your communication works well.
- Because you can communicate better with others. That’s your colleagues will like that. And undoubtedly your partner too.
- Because you will learn new models that you can begin apply in your work with people.
- Because you get an idea of what is possible with TA and you may be able to enrol for the basic course.
- Because you get a Certificate. Recognised by EATA (European Professional Association TA).
I am much more aware of what I need and what my partner needs. The same goes for the members of my team. This makes my life a lot easier. I feel how much I have grown. L.G. uit Antwerpen.
I am more aware of myself
I am aware of my patterns and my pitfalls.
This helps me communicate better. J.S from Brussels
28 February & 1 March 2019 (Thursday & Friday)
4 & 5 July 2019 (Thursday & Friday)
19 & 20 September 2019 (Thursday & Friday)
From 09.30 to 17.00 on the first day
From 09.30 to 16.00 on the second day
Place: For People on the Move
Rommersom 1A, 3320 Hoegaarden
Facilitator: Linda Hoeben TSTA
Cost: €360 (excl. 21% BTW)
KMO subsidy of 40 % possible
In that case, the cost is only 216 Euro (excl. 21% BTW)
If you would like to subscribe by using KMO funding, subscribe by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign in for TA inspiration and download the free workbook for coaches
If you provide your email address, I’ll send you the Workbook for Coaches without any obligation. I’ll also regularly send you some great tips.