Transactional Analysis – Foundation Year Training
You learn to coach with TA: to apply TA to yourself and practice with others. You learn as a human being and as a professional. So at home and at work.
All in Nine modules
You come together nine times for two days. These modules are spread over a year. Not in December and not during summer months. Because we strike a good balance between work and private life.
The new group will start in October 2018 and will meet on Thursdays and Fridays.
Why this basic training?
- Because you will learn how to coach using Transactional Analysis.
- Because you’ll understand yourself much better. You recognise your own old patterns and you understand why sometimes things go wrong with communication.
- Because you’ll see and try new ways of communicating. Your life will be enriched.
- Because you communicate much better with others. Your colleagues will like that. And your husband or wife too.
- Because you are going to use coaching as part of your leadership from now on. So your team members will work better and so will your team. So, much better.
- Because you’re going to discover what you really want. And not what others want for you.
- Because you’re going to grow fast. As a human being and as a professional.
- Because you get a Certificate. Recognised by EATA (European Professional Association TA).
I do much less myself.
Because I communicate in a better way, I get so much positive appreciation from the people on my team. More and more people ask for my support and my advice. That makes me very pleased. I can see that when I use TA to coach my team members, they themselves take a lot more responsibility. I realise that I can really help people in their growth. I do much less myself and give more guidance.C.V. from Aarchot
|Module I||18 & 19 October 2018||TA philosophy, contracts and strips|
|Module II||22 & 23 November/2018||Ego positions and transactions|
|Module III||6 & 7 December 2018||Script|
|Module IV||10 & 11 January 2019||Script (2)|
|Module V||21 & 22 February 2019||Psychological games and Racket feelings|
|Module VI||28 & 29 March 2019||Stages in Development|
|Module VII||25 & 26 April 2019||Passivity|
|Module VIII||9 & 10 May 2019||Body Work|
|Module IX||30 & 31 May 2019||Integration of concepts|
Practical information 2019-2020
We start with an intake interview to establish if this training is for you. (no cost involved)
4497 (excl. 21 % BTW)
Early Bird Booking till May 31: €3497 (excl. 21% BTW)
KMO subsidiëring van 40 % mogelijk. De investering is dan 2098 Euro (excl. 21 % BTW)
The investment for the training is 3497 Euro (excl. 21% BTW).
|Module I||24 & 25 October 2018||TA philosophy, contracts and strips|
|Module II||21 & 22 November/2018||Ego positions and transactions|
|Module III||5 & 6 December 2018||Script|
|Module IV||9 & 10 January 2020||Script (2)|
|Module V||20 & 21 February 2020||Psychological games and Racket feelings|
|Module VI||26 & 27 March 2020||Stages in Development|
|Module VII||23 & 24 April 2020||Passivity|
|Module VIII||7 & 8 May 2020||Body Work|
|Module IX||4 & 5 June 2020||Integration of concepts|
Sign in for TA inspiration and download the free workbook for coaches
If you provide your email address, I’ll send you the Workbook for Coaches without any obligation. I’ll also regularly send you some great tips.