Transactional Analysis Training Year 3: ‘Masterschip’
Mastership is central is this training year. You’ve developed your own professional style and are becoming a master in your job. So you can do things your own way. Even if you have followed your TA foundation Year elsewhere, you are welcome to attend this year.
6 modules, spread over one year:
With 6 modules per year, you work at a quieter pace than in basic education. We work on Friday and Saturday. Your Sunday stays your own.
A dream team of international guest trainers explains how you can apply TA in their field of work. They’re your source of inspiration. Then you decide on your own professional TA style.
What will you achieve after this training?
- You know the TA theory through and through and you learn its application from the best.
- You develop your unique own TA style and you will have a clear view on how you want to apply TA in your work.
- You build a network with TA colleagues. You have this network for life.
- You have enough theory TA hours to prepare you for the CTA (Certified Transactional Analyst) exams.
When Linda invited me to join this ‘TA-meesterschapsopleiding’, I wasn’t sure what it was going to be like. But now I can say I am glad I joined this TA training. It is more than what I expected and I am always looking forward to be there every module.
- The cozy, countryside but equipped setting is ideal for learning. Nice and healthy food to nibble.
- I just like meeting with people from different fields of TA and sharing the same passion about TA in our professional lives.
- When I joined, I thought it was just for my personal development but this has gone beyond expectation. Excellent tutors from different fields and specialization in TA come every month to share their knowledge and experience in TA. That has been so enriching and exciting to see how TA concepts can be customized according to clients’ needs and also practitioner’s preference and strength. I have also benefited in my own personal journey of healing.
- Having tutors with experience and contributors to TA literature is exciting for future emerging TA professionals. I also discovered that there was some research going on in Belgium in the area of TA and I am interested to know more.
- I have been amazed by all the tutors who have come to teach during the workshops so far and I have NOT been disappointed at all. I can’t wait for the next upcoming module. I like my group and everyone seems keen to learn more.
2018 – 2019
For this training year, it is also possible to enrol for separate modules for €429 (excl. 21% BTW) per module.
To do so, click on the buttons behind the titles of the module you want to enrol for. If you have not yet followed training at the ‘TA Expertise Centrum’, an intake interview is necessary.
To enrol for the complete third trainings year, scroll down.
|I||12 & 13 October 2018||Karen Minikin||Relational TA|
|II||30 November &
1 December 2018
|Lieuwe Koopmans||TA in organisations (lesson together with Year 2)|
|III||18 & 19 January 2019||Moniek Tunnissen||Personality adaptations|
|IV||15 & 16 March 2019||Mil Rosseau||Redecision work in business (lesson together with Year 2)|
|V||3 & 4 May 2019||Moniek Tunnissen||Autonomy and relationships. Attachement. Dealing with conflict.|
|VI||14 & 15 June 2019||Mark Widdowson
|Professional Excellence Workshop (lesson together with Year 2)|
2019 – 2020
In the trainings there will also be participants of Transactional Analysis Training Year 2.
|I||18 & 19 October 2019||Linda Hoeben||Stategic coaching|
|II||28 & 29 November 2019||Lieuwe Koopmans||Team coaching|
|III||24 & 25 January 2020||Karen Minikin||Dealing with cultural diversity|
|IV||12 & 13 March 2020||Moniek Thunnissen||Systemic thinking: working with relationships in Systems.|
|V||17 & 18 April 2020||Mill Rosseau||Redecision work in business|
|VI||11 & 12 June 2020||Mark Widdowson||Professional Excellence Workshop|
From 09.30 to 17.00 on Friday
From 09.30 to 16.00 op Saturday
Place: For People on the Move
Rommersom 1A, 3320 Hoegaarden
For one year: 2997 (excl. 21 % VAT)
Early Bird Booking till May 31 € 2399 (excl. 21% BTW)t
Cost for one year is in that case €1439 (excl. 21% BTW)