Four day retreat | From stress to inner peace
Listening to he wisdom of your body and mind
Four Day Intensive Personal Development
Are you a coach, therapist or leader and are you having trouble with the challenges in your personal and professional life? It isn’t always easy to be the rock in the tide that people are searching for, especially when you are struggling with your own insecurity or – sometimes physical – stress related complaints.
Often, you’ve had a lot of cognitive and emotional coaching or therapy during your education, but your problem remains unsolved in depth. Or maybe you just long for the feeling of really ‘coming home’.
Do you get stuck sometimes and are you unable to see your way out?
Do you want to:
- be the rock in the tide people are looking for?
- be happy with your body and your life?
- transform your unwanted and destructive think- and behaviour patterns and stress related challenges into patterns that help you move forward in your life?
- come home to yourself and to be able to come home to others?
- evolve and learn to help others to make the world a better place?
In that case, this four day retreat is for you. During this retreat, we create a safe environment for significant growth and change. Participants are given room to undergo deep, intense transformations in a safe and trusting group.
What will you learn and experience?
This four day retreat is recommended for everyone that works with people. It is a fantastic learning opportunity in my Yurt, that brings changes in yourself and the people around you.
You will experience how you:
- Use embodied coaching in a group, as a coach or therapist
- Create and keep a safe group environment, so personal transformations can happen
- Work problem-solving with impasses and internal paradoxes.
Before you can participate in this group, we must have an intake. During this conversation, we will discuss if this four day retreat is a good step for you. We will also discuss the need for you to follow the TA introduction* first, or if your knowledge is sufficient to participate in the four day retreat.
We can do this intake personally or via Zoom. If we already know each other, a telephone conversation is sufficient. As soon as you apply for the four day retreat, I will contact you to schedule an intake.
For People on the Move, Rommersom 1A, 3320 Hoegaarden
Trainer: Linda Hoeben TSTA
Dates & times
Four day retreat: 5-8 December 2022.
The sessions are from 9.30h – 17.00h.
Date to be determined.
Your investment for this four day retreat (excl. TA introduction) is € 2000,-